(1) Rejuvenation Institute for DNA stem cell therapy serum injections that “sets” the body back 50 years to enable a type of immortality.
(2) 100 Earth Zones under one United World Government.
(3) Automatic robot that cleans the apartment: Turbo-Robot (my personal favorite!)
(4) Titan: More than twenty-three hundred kilometers across, the massive rock and ice structure was bigger than the total square kilometer size of Area Two. The largest of the one hundred Zones that gridded the planet, it stretched its tentacles from the Mississippi River system through the Great Plains to foot of the Rocky Mountains, from the former Canadian/US border to the state of Texas.
(5) New Earth
(6) An army of unleashed von Neumann probes, those self-replicating robots that are “seeding” the galaxy with terraform. (I didn’t invent this as it has already been suggested!)
(7) Previous Disasters: tainted through the centuries by numerous plagues of man-made viruses, nuclear explosions, naturally occurring volcanic eruptions of scalding lava that had burst inopportunely through the crust on occasion, the near collapse of the ecosystem that planted the idea for their current United World Government and one biotech disaster that decimated the entire population of Zones Ten through Twenty.
(8) Gabaray (space incinerator) turns space junk to dust.
(9) Implanted miniature micro chip that allows instant access to a device that acts similar to a twenty-first century cell phone. Also, it has reduced crime to virtually nonexistent due to its tracking nature.
(10) Flash-8, their very own personal flying conveyance that holds one to three people.
(11) Nearly invisible headsets that allow you to mentally key in your thoughts to be later downloaded and stored in the library memory hard-drive for future generations.
(12) Movie screens inside your head that can also be projected into a 3-D hologram on to a 3-D hologram for everyone to enjoy.
(13) Library of Data.
(14) Stay tuned, there will be many more!